At MN Blum, you can use your skills and talent to have an immediate impact on clients and your colleagues and help shape the future of the firm.
TITLE: Staff Accountant (multiple openings)
DUTIES: Perform financial statement audit, review, and compilation. Perform employee benefit plan audit, and compilation. Prepare personal financial statements for clients. Perform accounting procedures and review general ledger. Assist in tax applications and make journal entries to client general ledgers. Make constructive suggestions for improvement of client internal control operations consistent with Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP). Effectively analyze client transactions, recognize potential or existing problems, conduct appropriate research, and work closely with managers on resolving issues. Serve as the Engagement Lead on specific client accounts, taking responsibility for pre-engagement planning, execution, and final deliverable. Develop a detailed engagement work plan, illustrating budgets and schedules. Monitor project status against the work plan and communicate schedule adjustments to managers and/or partners. Develop a professional relationship with the client and serve as the primary point-of-contact.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting and 2 years’ accounting or related (Bookkeeping or Cost Analyst) experience. No Supervision of other workers. No Travel Required. Telecommuting Not Permitted.
We are always looking for talent. Even if you don’t see a position listed but are interested in working for MN Blum, we accept resumes and hold them should a position open.
MN Blum provides many professional perks to help our employees grow such as:
- A great work/life balance
- High-tech paperless office environment
- Performance evaluations that provide timely career development.
- Diverse clients for a better learning experience.
- Extensive research resources to ensure quality and efficiency.
MN Blum offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, as well as the option to participate in a Health Savings Account plan
- Organization dues – the firm encourages and supports its staff in his/her involvement in professional, civic and charitable activities
- Comprehensive continuing professional education
- A very generous vacation package as well as 7 days of sick leave
Want to join our team?
Click the link below and send us your resume by email.