At MN Blum, you can use your skills and talent to have an immediate impact on clients and your colleagues and help shape the future of the firm.
We are always looking for talent. Even if you don’t see a position listed but are interested in working for MN Blum, we accept resumes and hold them should a position open.
MN Blum provides many professional perks to help our employees grow such as:
- A great work/life balance
- High-tech paperless office environment
- Performance evaluations that provide timely career development.
- Diverse clients for a better learning experience.
- Extensive research resources to ensure quality and efficiency.
MN Blum offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, as well as the option to participate in a Health Savings Account plan
- Organization dues – the firm encourages and supports its staff in his/her involvement in professional, civic and charitable activities
- Comprehensive continuing professional education
- A very generous vacation package as well as 7 days of sick leave
Want to join our team?
Click the link below and send us your resume by email.